Click here to view see our news archive.
Boston Globe: Search For Americas Best Musical Talent
Boston Globe: Do New Kids Still Have the Right Stuff
MIX MAGAZINE: Confessions of a Small Working Studio
Here Comes The Boom
- Singer/actress Charice Pempengco was in recording vocals for songs for the new movie Here Comes The Boom.
- Also in was the co star Kevin James.
- Jonas Brothers' Nick Jonas was also in producing a song for Charice.
- Kristen Wiig from Saturday Night Live was in the NYC Studio recording the voiceover for the movie trailer for Bridesmaids.
- Rapper "Wale" was in, recording raps with his posse from D.C.
- We recorded a voiceover for the new show Sound Hunter, for Sesame Street and Electric Company.
Greg Hawkes (The Cars)
- Greg Hawkes of The Cars was in.
- Donnie Wahlberg and Jordan Knight were in cutting vocals to Jordan's new single.
December 2010 — Year in Review
Senator Scott Brown
- Senator Scott Brown and his daughter, American Idol finalist, Alyia Brown, came into the studio to record the Senator's autobiography audio book.
- Alternative rock guitarist James Mercer from the bands Broken Bells and The Shins, was recently in recording a song for a Levi's commercial.
- Former Youtube sensation Sam Adams, has been in the studio recording his follow-up project to "Party Records Mixtape". He has also recorded a majority of the acclaimed Boston's Boy EP here at Cybersound.
Cooper & Me
- Cybersound recorded a children's audio book titled Cooper & Me, engineered by Cybersound's very own Rob Whitaker
The Fierce Tibetan Gods
- The Fierce Tibetan Gods just wrapped up their most stunning record yet, "When Machines Begin to Dream", which is currently available for purchase on CD and iTunes. The album features Greg Hawkers, keyboardist from The Cars, as well as a "Tripped Out Remix" from Pink Floyd's Jon Carin.
- Cybersound has recorded voice-over work with television and radio sportscaster Marv Albert for the hit television comedy show, American Dad.
- Journalist Bill Nack came into the studio to record a horse racing piece for ESPN.
- Cybersound has engineered for the following MBTA's disability awareness programs : Collen IP, Firelight Media Group, , Elm City Communications, Once Pica, Inc., Lawrence General Hospital, and attorney David Larsen.
Play Like a Lion
- Tim Banker from Abuelaluna Pictures worked with Engineer Rob Whitaker at Cybersound completing mixing as well as voice overs for the film, Play Like a Lion.
- Politician Tim Cahill came into the studio to record ads for his political campaign.
A Different Spin
- Cybersound has completed soundtrack work for the Fuse Television show A Different Spin with Mark Hoppus.
Dana Farber Cancer Institute and BlueWave
- Cybersound's most current project is working with the Dana Farber Cancer Institute. Cybersound has engineered a children's CD, television and radio ads, and has created the soundtrack that will be playing at the Grand Opening of the Dana Farber Cancer Institute's Yaki Buildng.
- Musician Michael Africk worked with Cybersound on his upcoming album which is due to release in Japan for December 2010.
- Cybersound and Perry Geyer has had the opportunity to work with actor Donnie Whalberg for his radio television shows on fox t.v.
- Cybersound has worked on film projects this past year as well. Such as the film Poverty in America (a PBS production) and Joshua Dylan Mellars' Play Like A Lion, and Insania, an Italian horror film scored by our own Perry Geyer and Silvio Amato.
- Hip-Hop was extremely popular this past year at Cybersound. Cybersound has recorded with various Hip-Hop arists, such as Nova Cain, Sam Adams, EPMD, Think Tank and Knuckles
- Sergio Mendes, master of Brazilian and Jazz music styles, was in the studio recording his album tracks with Miguel Pessoa and Cybersound owner Perry Geyer
- Classical Composer Silvio Amato was in the studio with New England Conservatory cello, flute, clarinet, and violin musicians recording an original piece to test a new microphone technology for Analog Devices.
- Working with his jazz trio, jazz virtuoso Miguel Pessoa was also working with Analog Devices to test the newest microphone technology.
- Millyz, White Boy Like Me, was at Cybersound testing new microphone technology, performing a rap he wrote for Analog Devices.
Donnie D Productions: Cherrytree Radio
- Donnie Wahlberg was in the studio recording his show for Cherrytree Radio.
- Nickelodeon worked on a voiceover for a television show.
Rick Harte: Ace of Hearts Records
- Producing his new group Satin Kittens, Rick Harte was recording at Cybersound under his label Ace of Hearts Records.
Claude Kelly: EMI
- Songwriter and Producer Claude Kelly was recording at the New York location with engineer Ben Chang.
Jimmy Marshall: Produced by Donnie Wahlberg
- Rapper Jimmy Marshall recorded at Cybersound with producer Donnie Wahlberg.
Perkins+Will: Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- Producer Perry Geyer worked with architecture firm Perkins+Will on a custom music project featuring a new building design.
- Cybersound now has an even more updated and refreshing look. With new carpets and hardwood flooring, the Cybersound vibe stays sophisticated, modern, and creative.
Steve Pagliuca for Senate
- Pagliuca recorded his newest spot commercials for his campaign with Cybersound owner, Perry.
Fuse : Mantra Design T.V.
- Cybersound Owner Perry Geyer designed and created a soundtrack for a Fuse television spot featuring Jay Z.
How Sweet The Sound: Verizon Wireless: Mantra Design T.V.
- Perry designed and created a soundtrack for an upcoming gospel reality show, How Sweet The Sound, a Verizon Wireless Experience.
New Kids on the Block: Donnie D Productions
- Donnie Wahlberg and Jordan Knight of New Kids On the Block were in the studio recording and reviewing tracks with Cybersound's head engineers for a possible solo album.
Tully Banta Cain and the New England Patriots
- Tully Banta Cain of the New England Patriots was in the Cybersound Studio recording with head engineers.
George Vargas Piano Recording and Mix
- Cybersound owner Perry worked with George Vargas to record and mix classical piano pieces.
Video Game Sound Design
- Perry designed the soundtrack for the upcoming video game technology.
Acision. Innovation Assured
- Acision was in the studio and our head engineers helped record and edit voiceovers for a company project.
AT&T : Fleishman Hillard Inc
- Cybersound owner Perry Geyer worked with Fleishman Hillard Inc on an AT&T digital recording for an upcoming advertisement.
Such A Voice
- Cybersound worked with Sarah Gibson recording voiceovers for her company Such A Voice that provides voiceover training and coaching classes.
Century 21:Mantra Design T.V.
- Perry created and designed a soundtrack for a Century 21 real estate television spot.
Jonas Brothers : Disney/ABC Networks Group
- Cybersound engineered and recorded Jonas Brothers tracks for an upcoming Disney film.
Atlantic Records: Time Warner Music Group
- Time Warner Music Group's Atlantic Records was in Cybersound's New York studio this July.